Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Last PLN

This is my last day in PLN, I will be graduating this Sunday. I am so excited to move on and start a new chapter of my life!

I have learned so much from this class. I have made so many connections in this class, it was a great learning experience. We learned about so many helpful tools and web sites. We have made a ton of projects, and we have met with some inspirational people. Of course none of this would be possible without our great teacher, Mrs. Miller. She is the best, she is the one that started this class. She is the one that told us to go for it and to do what we were passionate about. That is what I loved about this class. It is unlike a normal high school class, we focus all about what we want to learn about. I will miss this class, but I wish it and Mrs. Miller the best. I will keep in touch this summer with my PLN, thank you for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment